The core responsibility of the ministry is the formulation of medium term and long term economic and development plans for the state.
- The Ministry of Budget Co-ordinates the activities of all the MDAs as well as the Development Partners in the State.
- The Ministry Co-ordinate/facilitates the Development of review Meetings and AWP for the State.
- The Ministry of Budget and Economic Planning prepares Development Plans and Annual Budget for the State and ensure effective Monitoring and Co-ordination.
- The Ministry prepared Quarterly Review of the actual performances of all the MDAs of both the Recurrent, Capital Expenditure and the Revenue.
- The Ministry conducted Budget and Project Monitoring of all the MDAs.
- The Ministry Co-ordinate, review and develop Performance indicators to track the progress of Development Partners in the State.
- The Ministry advice the State on matters concerning the Economy of the State.
Mission & Vision
A world class and dynamic economic planning agency, creating a vibrant economy for the improvement of living standard of the people of Kebbi State.
To serve as an effective machinery for the formulation, coordination, monitoring and evaluation of State Government economic policies and planning to ensure the Socio-Economic Development of the state and its people using a competent and well-motivated workforce.
We have a group of dynamic individuals that operate on a daily basis and have day-to-day responsibility for managing other individuals and maintaining responsibility for key business functions of the ministry.
Here is our team that is responsible for putting together the business strategy and ensuring the business object of the ministry;
Gwadangaji Secretariate, Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State.
(102) 8888 9999
Mon - Fri: 8:00 - 16:00